Tired of living in crowded spaces like the regular run-of-the-mill dorms on campus? Looking for a nice home environment with a familial atmosphere where we all know each other?  Want a roomy and easily accessible kitchen just feet away from your living space? a comfy living room? a TV room? How about a bathroom you only have to share with a few others instead of an entire student floor?

Come see our rooms! We have spacious doubles and singles available on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Storage is free for boarders and parking spots are $50 (priority given to boarders). Come see our house!!!

Love,

Amarna
[Happy Best Day Ever GIF]