We hope your first few weeks have gone well.

Our first official meeting of the term is tomorrow. We will cover real estate basics, as well as an overview of the club’s goals, future events, and resources.
All interested are welcome to attend and learn. No real estate experience necessary.

October 1, 7pm Stoneman (Tuck’s Murdough Classroom Level) : Joint Meeting with Tuck Real Estate Club

/Users/JimmyFitzgerald/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_2043344945

Future Meetings and Events:

October 8, 7PM Carpenter 013: JLL Real Estate Presentation & Recruiting Event

October 15, Time & Location TBA: Joint Meeting with Tuck Real Estate Club

October 29, Time & Location TBA: Joint Meeting with Tuck Real Estate Club

The Dartmouth Real Estate Club was founded to give undergraduate students an opportunity to learn about the real estate profession. Our goals are to build a foundation of technical knowledge in commercial real estate, learn from the expertise of our counterparts at Tuck Business School, and to build relationships with Dartmouth Alumni that lead to internships and jobs.