Welcome to 18S IBC!

Interested in careers in international business or international business issues? We are a Dickey-sponsored group that is focused on current issues across the world with weekly meetings and opportunities to meet and network a variety of professors and Tuck students.

IBC meets Tuesdays at 6:30 pm in Haldeman 124 for weekly member-led presentations and dinner discussions on business, economic, and political topics in different regions of the world; we also hold events with Dartmouth professors, Tuck MBA students and other high-profile invitees from Dickey. Past presentations have included topics such as the international private equity industry, weed legalization, and China as a superpower.

To join IBC for 18S, fill out this interest survey to be placed in a regional committee for the term by Monday @ 5pm:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEykixmV6qmxUnRZrG3LImC4SwIfNXin3CxCNOphiccdFYJw/viewform

Regional Vice Presidents are responsible for leading their regional group's presentation (you will be in charge of meeting with your group, assigning work, and leading the presentation).

General members will be assigned to a regional committee and will work together to create presentations.

Let us know if you have any questions! Looking forward to working with you all this term!

Best,
IBC Execs