Our first meeting location has changed to Collis 303! Hope to see you there at 8 PM tonight!

HEY YOU!

Do you think girls living in low-income

countries deserve an education?

Do you want to make a DIFFERENCE?

Do you wanna hang out with some kickass people

Come find out how YOU can help empower girls around the world at our She's the First meeting

This THURSDAY 9/27 in Collis 303 at 8 pm!!!

Fill out this form if interested in joining our email list:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RGq52YB-_YPl6aNuCJO79W_eFAl48Cg62jk4oYfNvOM/edit

docs.google.com
She's the First is part of an international nonprofit that supports girls' education in developing countries. Sign up below to get meeting updates and learn how you can make a difference! If you have any questions, blitz [log in to unmask]