HEY OUTDOORSY PEOPLE (IE LITERALLY EVERYONE)!

Have you ever been outside?  Like ever walked from one class to another in the non-indoors world?  Did you enjoy it?  Did you not?

IRREGARDLESS, if you want to meet like-minded people (or totally different-minded people), come to the all DOC feed this (Thursday) evening.  From 5-7 PM in the BEMA (where the candlelight ceremony was held) enjoy free dinner, learn about the DOC and all the various ways* we like to get outside!

Even if you've never walked between classes in the non-indoors world, now's your chance to start!  22s are encouraged!  Non-outdoors-liking people are encouraged!  Outdoors-liking people are encouraged!  Animals are encouraged!  Everyone is encouraged!  (Including you.)  I bought food for 150 people and if 150 people don't show up, I'll look silly and like a food-waster.  Help me not be a food-waster!

ALSO,

Next Saturday, October 6 is the DOC's Fall Weekend.  Our clubs will be running lots of free beginner trips and it's a great chance to get involved for the first time.  There's a free Lodge dinner included!  Sign-ups will be blitzed out to campus on Tuesday morning.

See you out there,

John Brady

DOC President

*Those ways include: hiking, apple picking, rock climbing, canoeing, kayaking, frolicking, picnicing, surfing, shooting, skiing, snowboarding, wood-chopping, mountain biking, laying on the Green, laying by the river, laying on top of mountains, eating, and just hanging out.  Literally everyone is encouraged to come outdoors with us!

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html