Are you a 22?

Do you want to be a First-Year Representative on the NAACP Executive Board?

Apply here by Sunday September 30th at 10 am!

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People is a civil rights organization in the United States, formed in 1909 as a multi-racial endeavor to advance justice for black people. At Dartmouth we do inter-community work with other marginalized groups too. We promote advocacy, political and civic engagement in addition to social gathering with an emphasis on community building!

Join the board!

Follow us on Instagram and Twitter to get the scoop!

Insta: naacp_dartmouth

Twitter:NAACP_Dartmouth

Peace and Blessings

-NAACP Execs