Hi all,

Welcome back to campus!!

Please see the following link for the Research Team and Investment Board applications for this term. The application is open to all members who finished our seminar series. It is due at 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, September 25th.

Please also send your resume to simrit.k.singh.19@dartmouth.edu and

Our first meeting for all SWS Research Team members will be Thursday, September 27th at 7PM to account for sorority recruitment scheduling. The meeting will be held in Rockefeller 002.

Following, all Research Team meetings will be on Wednesday evenings at 6PM.

Please apply using the Application Link below.

Application Link:

https://goo.gl/forms/xnieH7fywV9xOXs03

We look forward to seeing you all soon!

Best,