Hi all,

Welcome back to campus!!

Please see the following link for the Research Team and Investment Board
applications for this term. The application is open to all members who
finished our seminar series. It is due at *11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, September
25th*.

Please also send your resume to [log in to unmask] and

[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>.

Our first meeting for all SWS Research Team members will be *Thursday,
September 27th at 7PM *to account for sorority recruitment scheduling. *The
meeting will be held in Rockefeller 002.*

Following, *all Research Team meetings will be on Wednesday evenings at
6PM.*

Please apply using the Application Link below.

*Application Link: *

*https://goo.gl/forms/xnieH7fywV9xOXs03
<https://goo.gl/forms/xnieH7fywV9xOXs03>*

We look forward to seeing you all soon!