Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello Everyone,

It's finally time to have our first meeting of the term!

GET EXCITED BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO BE MEETING THIS TUESDAY at 7 PM IN DCSI (the white building next to FOCO construction area) on the second floor.

It's time to welcome the lovely 22's, and to welcome back all of your GC'ers who you may not have seen all summer!

We'll be talking about really awesome things such as:

What even is GC?

How you can get involved

The Pollinator Garden

2nd Grade Programming

3rd Grade Programming

After School Programming

So get psyched, and don't forget to put this down on your calendars, because you won't want to miss.

THE FIRST MEETING OF THE TERM!