Hey campus!

As you all know by now, trees are evil and must be demolished at all costs.  Come join the woodsmen's team* for practice this week to learn how to ward off this threat against our fleeting carbon dioxide supply.

Practices this week will be:

Monday 3:30-5:30

Tuesday 4:30-6:30

Thursday 4:30-6:30

Friday 4-6

Saturday 12-2:30

Woodsmen's practices are opening to all of campus.  Rides will be provided at the starting time from behind Robinson Hall (in front of Foco). Please come with water, closed toed shoes, and clothes you don't mind getting dirty!

FTD

*More information about the team: We are a competitive lumberjacking team.  We compete a couple of times a term with other schools from the area in events modeled after traditional lumberjack activities (felling trees, cutting them up, burning them, etc.).  We hold totally open practices a few times a week, where you (yes, you) can learn and practice events for an upcoming meet or just for your own enjoyment (or best, both!!!).  We love having beginners and are always looking for more dedicated competitors.  It's a good workout and a great way to get outside.  Blitz us ([log in to unmask]) with any questions!