Do you like to ride bikes?
Do you want to try something new and awesome during your time at Dartmouth?

Join members of the Cycling Team for a ride!  We'll be hosting our weekly social ride this Friday at 4pm from the front steps of Robo. It’s a great way to explore the Upper Valley, learn the ins and outs of cycling, and get to know some awesome people!

Bring yourself, a road bike in good working order, water, and a helmet for a chance to enjoy ~25 beautiful miles.  Riders of all experience levels are welcome, whether you're a seasoned racer or you just got your first bike. If you plan to come along, join our OrgSync page and fill out a waiver under the forms tab beforehand!

Questions? Need a helmet?  Want to be put on our listserv or GroupMe? Blitz us @ [log in to unmask] and we might be able to help.