Good afternoon,

We were very excited to meet so many potential new additions to the club last Thursday at our introductory meeting! For those new members, our education process will begin this Thursday (9/20) at Rockefeller 002, 7-8pm. As a reminder, new members are expected to attend every educational session this term, and we expect to continue these sessions at the same time and location each Thursday.

For returning members, we will hold our usual meeting at Carson L02, 7-8pm, Thursday. We will be pitching stocks as usual this term. We hope to see you all there!

Best,
DIPP IC