Perplexed about what to do with your Creative Writing degree?

Having trouble with your plans for The Future?

Want to be a writer, but not sure where to begin?

Introducing...

"Entering the Field":

A series in which accomplished writers share their experiences and speak on that daunting topic known familiarly as ~Getting Started~

This Friday, join us for our first installment with Alexander Chee, author of Queen of the Night – along with other fiction works and essay collections – and professor of Creative Writing. Come for casual conversation and to hear Professor Chee's insights into the world of fiction writing, getting published, and life as a writer beyond college.

We will be meeting for tea, donuts and cookies in the Wren Room of Sanborn Library from 4-5:30 this Friday (9/21). Bring all your burning questions – we hope to see you there!

-The Sanborn Circle