Best Buddies is an organization dedicated to advocating for equal opportunities at Dartmouth for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We will be having our FIRST OFFICIAL MEETING TODAY at 7pm in Baker 158. This is a welcome meeting for us to get acquainted and for everyone to have a chance to learn more about Best Buddies and our plans for the term!

If you are interested in learning some more about the organization you can head to the website (https://www.bestbuddies.org/) to check out our mission and what we do or feel free to email us with any questions!

In Friendship,

Best Buddies