Do you care about making Dartmouth a safe and healthy space for all?

Are you interested in the ways identity, power, and privilege play out on campus?

Do you want to take action in preventing sexual violence?

Apply to MAV!!

Movement Against Violence (MAV) is a student-run organization that seeks to educate peers about gender norms and sexual violence at Dartmouth College and move our community forward.

MAVs lead facilitated discussions in various organizations on campus on power dynamics, rape culture, and hegemonic misogyny. In doing so, we explicitly address beliefs, attitudes, behaviors, language, and structural inequalities that underlie sexual violence.

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfe92se4JcSy82rSBeUYFTjFWd11llHeNKrYbg-pIZp6XyJ6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link><https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfe92se4JcSy82rSBeUYFTjFWd11llHeNKrYbg-pIZp6XyJ6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>
APPLY HERE!!!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfe92se4JcSy82rSBeUYFTjFWd11llHeNKrYbg-pIZp6XyJ6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Application is due Wednesday, September 26th at 11:59 pm.
No experience with sexual violence prevention needed.

Want to learn more?
Blitz [log in to unmask] with any questions!

Movement Against Violence
Dartmouth College
Like our Facebook page!<https://www.facebook.com/movementagainstviolence>