Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

HackDartmouth Informational Meeting

Want to learn more about what HackDartmouth does?

Want to hear more about our first event of the year, HackDay?

Interested in getting involved in organizing a hack-a-thon?

Tuesday, September 18th, Come to HackDartmouth's Informational Meeting!

When/Where!!! 7:00-7:30PM in Carson 60

THERE WILL BE PIZZA!!! #YUM and //YUM

Also, we have picked two raffle winners for ~Echo Dots~ and you have to be at the meeting to get it.

If you're interested in hack-a-thons, coding, design, healthcare, instagramming, event planning, business, or working with large budgets, SEE YOU TUESDAY @7!!!