INTERESTED IN VOLLEYBALL?!?

We are a competitive club team that practices 3 times a week and competes in 2-3 tournaments per term during the Fall and Winter. We also attend the NCVF national tournament in Denver during the Spring.

OPEN GYM is Monday Sep 17th, 4-5:30 PM. Come to shake off the rust, ask some questions, and meet the team!

TRYOUTS are Wednesday Sep 19th, 5:30-7 PM.

WHERE: Both open gym and tryouts will be held in West Gym (enter Alumni Gym through main entrance, take the first stairs down on the right to the basketball courts).

See you there,
Women's Club Volleyball