heyyyyyy 22s

[Related image]<https://giphy.com/gifs/hayleykiyoko-hayley-kiyoko-l0Iy2FVIiN0bAgRq0>

(and not-22s, hi not-22s)

we're so excited that you're here this fall

you 22s bring all kinds of

✨~flair~✨

to our campus

now we'd like to show you ours!

at flair-themed queer tails!

this friday from 9-11 pm at Amarna!

OPEN TO ALL CLASS YEARS!

[Image result for excited kermit gif]
<https://tenor.com/search/kermit-yay-gifs>
[cid:d9683cfa-017e-442f-a50e-4e261d2bbfd6]
<https://tenor.com/search/kermit-yay-gifs>

[image description: poster with the words "amarna presents queer tails this friday september 21, 23 east wheelock street, all class years welcome, with images of notable queer icons and the phrase "if you're reading this you're gay" as a border pattern]

you bring your ~flair~

(both style and spirit)

we'll bring the fun and food

LIKE GAYKE (AKA GAY CAKE)

AND RAINBOW JELLO

AND COLORFUL DRINKS FOR 21+

(don't worry sober friends we will have soft drinks for you too)

[Image result for thats the tea gif]<https://tenor.com/view/now-thats-some-good-tea-tea-good-what-is-gif-10319942>

we're located at 23 east wheelock street

the blue-grey house just past the east wheelock cluster and the alumni gym

(we're on google maps if you get lost)

(i did the first time i came it's okay)

we'd love to welcome you to our home

amarna is the original ~alternative social space~

open to people of all orientations, backgrounds, and years

we pride ourselves on fostering a close and inclusive community

come wearing your best flair

and be wacky and weird and wonderful with us!

we promise you'll have a gay old time

[Image result for gay wink gif]<http://rebloggy.com/post/gif-love-cute-adorable-beautiful-gay-smile-flirt-wink-crush-season-3-wcw-ruby-ru/122854673256>

Love,

The Amarnites ❤