Come join the Student Mindfulness Group at our first meeting of the term. We will be going over a bit about who we are and what we do, and then we will do a short guided meditation. No meditation experience needed! Wear something you can sit comfortably in.

We will meet at 7:30 pm in the meditation room, which is in the basement of North Fairbanks (the green door on the side of Tucker)

Can’t make it tonight and want to check us out later? We meet Thursdays and Sundays from 7:30 - 8:00 pm, and we are always open to newcomers.

Peace,
SMG

pastedImage.png