Hello friends!

Be sure to bring your umbrellas (and your creativity)

because Thursday's forecast calls for a brainstorm!

Join us (Dartmouth Random Acts of Kindness) on Thursday, September 20th from 8-9pm in Collis 218 to help us plan activities for the term!

We will also be making welcome posters/cards for the '22s and welcome back posters for the '19s, '20s, and '21s! Yay!

For those of you who joined us at the Student Involvement Fair, we hope you enjoyed the buttons, designed by last year's design contest winner, Regina Yan '19!

Let's have an out of this world fall term!

❤RAK