Hello DartmouthInterested in Fencing?  Did you know it's also an Olympic Sport?

*the above gif is not DCFC

Come check out the Dartmouth College Fencing Club!

so many trophies!!

We're the best club fencing team in the Nation! ALSO best women's team in the Nation!

#girlsrule

We're doing a demo this Thursday 09/13 at 4:30pm!

Find us in Manley 087/088 in Alumni Gym! (map attached)

We'll have people right inside Alumni Gym to show you where to go!

No Experience Necessary to Join!

No Tryouts!

Just be motivated and come to the demo! Come watch us show off!

And soon you'll look like this:

Slow motion makes all of us look good! //  no guarantees

We can't wait to see you!

-- Dartmouth College Fencing Team (DCFC)