Hey 22s!!

Do you have experience swimming, biking, or running? If not, do you want to learn? Are you looking for an inclusive community of athletes who care about balancing athletics, academics, and fun?

DARTMOUTH TRIATHLON TEAM MIGHT BE FOR YOU!

We are a co-ed, student-run, club team. For info about joining the team, our practice schedule, our core values, and more, please attend the:

18F Tri Team Meeting & Info session!!!
September 13 in Sarner East at 5:30pm followed by team dinner at Foco.

Please make an effort to attend, but if you have a conflict, blitz the team captains -- Sonia, Tucker, and Carly -- and we'll send you the info you need before practices start week 2.

Sonia: [log in to unmask]
Tucker: [log in to unmask]
Carly: [log in to unmask]

& check out our website and blog: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~triathlon/

[cid:1dbfd7e8-653c-4f9a-bb42-306ecdff3ee3]