Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

DSTYLE + DOG DAY + CORDS

TONIGHT. 9PM. ROCKY 002 (Rockefeller center next to library, bottom floor)

DStyle is Dartmouth's premier Freestyle Rap group, and we want YOU to come to our show this Thursday at 9pm in Rocky 002!!!!

If you're interested in freestyling, singing, or beatboxing, or are just curious about what we do, come by!!!

Open to all classes, but 22s specifically encouraged to attend

see you there