DARTMOUTH BADMINTON CLUB

We are a recreational club that accepts players of all skill levels. We also offer PE credit! We provide equipment (birdies, rackets), but feel free to bring your own if you have them!

Doesn't matter if you start out like this guy

By the end of the term, you'll be looking like this guy

We practice three times a week:

Tuesday, Thursday from 8 - 10:30 p.m.

Saturday from 2:30 - 5 p.m.

Since there are a ton of people interested, and since the school is only willing to give us three courts, we'll be splitting up court time for the first three weeks based on skill level (beginner, intermediate, and advanced - all vaguely defined). Please self rank.

For Tues/Thurs please refer to this spreadsheet for times. On Saturday, you can come at any time

PE credit is limited to 15 spots (5 per skill cohort). We will assign the credits to those who show up a lot in the first few weeks. No need to sign up online

BEFORE YOU COME, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS WAIVER AND EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY

If you have any questions, please email [log in to unmask]

or talk to any of us

Christine Dong '19, Colin Gui '19, Marshall Peng '20, Han Cui '20

We look forward to seeing you on the courts!

Best,

Dartmouth Badminton Club