Interested in playing ice hockey with some awesome women?

Come to Women's Club Hockey's informational meeting tomorrow, Thursday Sept. 13th, at 9: 15 PM!!

We'll meet in Baker 158 (go into Baker Lobby and go up one floor in the staircase farther from Collis)

If you can't make the meeting but are still interested in playing, or if you have any questions, blitz [log in to unmask]

Anyone is welcome, regardless of experience. We play in fall and winter terms, practicing twice a week and playing around 6 games a term.

See you there! ðŸ˜Š

[log in to unmask]" tabindex="0">