… because if so, we have ALL THE INFORMATION THAT YOU NEED!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by at the activities fair!!!

In case you lost your flyer or haven’t gotten this information yet,

ATTACHED is both NEW MEMBER INFORMATION which has all the IMPORTANT DATES on the back;

AND ALSO the handy-dandy NEW MEMBER CHECKLIST for your reference!

If you are interested in applying to Dartmouth EMS, the *MANDATORY* Informational Session is this

Saturday the 15th from 6-7PM @ Steele 006

Makeup date: Monday the 17th from 6-7PM @ Steele 006

Hope to see you there! Blitz me with questions. 😊

Seysha Mehta

D-EMS New Member Officer

Ps. Sorry for any confusion about dates on the website, the ones attached are the right updated ones for this year!