Hello!!! Do you want to dance with new friends? Want to learn new moves you can show off and charm your crush with??

The Dartmouth International Bellydance Troupe (DIBT, formerly known as the Middle Eastern Dance Club) is hosting our first open class this Saturday from 4-6 pm!!!

The practice location will be Manley 86 in the Alumni gym.

Want to get fit in a fun and inclusive environment (and/or have never danced before)?

[cid:3906bfcb-640b-45a0-8a41-12121ec397f8]
We can all be like this together!! Everyone is welcome (especially complete beginners), and no auditions are necessary. Just bring your beautiful selves, and come have fun! Guys are welcome too!

Our belly-dance instructor is Mu A, an internationally recognized belly dance champion, so the choreography will always be on point.

If you decide to commit, you get to keep gorgeous outfits for free! We will also offer P.E. credits!!

[cid:18f21429-e429-4505-b0fd-1d929fbb9bc4]

So what are you waiting for? We're looking forward to meeting you all this Saturday. ❤ Come join now, and you can look this sexy:

[cid:5aca6497-2dd0-4a26-8603-aa4223f38e1a]

-DIBT