*Hello, Dartmouth!!The DOC First Year Trips program is seeking to develop
the ‘morning discussion circle’ part of our programming at Moosilauke
Ravine Lodge, in which Trips volunteers and first-years engage in
meaningful discussions, and we need your help! Last year our discussion
circles touched on prompts about home and identity. This year, we hope to
continue the theme of identity but instead include anonymous content from
current students who can share how the topic connects to how they
experience Dartmouth. Our hope is to compile these stories and share a
collection of them as anonymous quotes during the discussion circle. The
idea is to use the quotes as they stand as prompts for conversation - which
will be guided by Trip leaders and a Lodj crooling.Please the below link to
respond to the question, What do you wish other Dartmouth students knew
about your identity and the ways in which you have experienced Dartmouth?
https://goo.gl/forms/KS7uIMVArqlTtlG62
<https://goo.gl/forms/KS7uIMVArqlTtlG62>Identity can mean anything from
your gender, race, socioeconomic background, political views, ability
(visible or invisible), sexual orientation, interests, etc. - anything that
you feel impacts both who you are and how you experience the world because
of it.Your anonymous quote could be read to 1,000+ people and have an
impact on how they think about the experiences of others on campus.  Again,
here is the link!https://goo.gl/forms/KS7uIMVArqlTtlG62
<https://goo.gl/forms/KS7uIMVArqlTtlG62>https://goo.gl/forms/KS7uIMVArqlTtlG62
<https://goo.gl/forms/KS7uIMVArqlTtlG62>https://goo.gl/forms/KS7uIMVArqlTtlG62
<https://goo.gl/forms/KS7uIMVArqlTtlG62>We thank you so much for sharing
with us, and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this
activity, or First Year Trips in general!All the best,DOC First-Year Trips
Program-----------------------------------------------------*
*DOC First-Year Trips Program*
Dartmouth College
Robinson Hall 103
Hanover, NH  03755
(p) 603.646.3996
http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu/firstyear/
<http://dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips>
Blog: http://docfirstyeartrips.wordpress.com

*Lucia Pierson '18, Director*
*Dalia Rodriguez-Caspeta '18, Assistant Director*