Want to get outside and enjoy an awesome part of Dartmouth tomorrow with your family?

Please join us for Sophomore Family Open House at the Organic Farm

-3-6pm on Friday (7/27) at the Organic Farm, 100 Lyme Road-

The Dartmouth Sustainability Office is working every day to make Dartmouth an internationally recognized sustainability leader by fostering hands-on learning, supporting faculty research, and building a social community around sustainability on campus. One hub of this work is at the Dartmouth Organic Farm - a collaborative space that supports student, faculty, and staff sustainability exploration. Take a trip to the farm and learn more about our solar greenhouse, aquaculture program, composting systems, organic vegetable growing operation, maple sugaring, honeybees, and more! Students and staff will be available for questions and talk about our sustainability programs. Free snacks and tours will be available.

-The Sustainability Team