The Dartmouth Investment and Philanthropy Program (DIPP) is an undergraduate investment group that manages a $450,000 valued oriented public equity investment fund.  We distribute a percentage of our capital gains to campus organizations annually.  If you are interested in learning more about investing or pursuing a career in finance, we will be having our first meeting of the term Tomorrow at 7:00PM in Rockefeller 002.

The meeting will consist of a crash course in technicals for summer recruiting and will cover the 3 statements, DCF analysis, and other general technical knowledge. Our goal is to help as many people as possible, so please feel free to bring any friends who are looking for extra interview prep.

Hope to see you there,

DIPP IC