You leaving Astro 2 today:

Because you know it's time for the first annual PROUTY Lawn Party!

This Afternoon 12-4pm at 6 Webster Avenue.

Free BBQ

There will be lawn games
Come tie dye your own shirt between class or hang out for the whole afternoon!

Only 100 of these limited edition 18X shirts celebrating Greek Life’s commitment to the Prouty.
Preorders from greek houses have been flying in and we now have just 70 shirts left!!

Great for flair, incredible for bequests -- get there fast before we run out!

Shirts are $20 and all proceeds go directly to the PROUTY!!
Venmo, Cash, and Dash accepted.

Don’t let it fly-by, come get your tie-dye!