Want to get outside this summer?

Then come to the Women in the Wilderness feed tonight at 6!

It will be at 23 school street (probably at the picnic table since it's so nice out:), and there will be a walking train leaving from Collis at 5:55!

Also, if you are in the mood to do a spontaneous outdoor adventure, Carly and I are leading a WIW post-sunsike to Gile tonight! Meet us behind robo at 8:30, and we'll be back by 10:30 at the latest. There will be pretty clouds, stars, and chocolate! Email [log in to unmask] if you want to come!

All are welcome!

Katrina and Natalie

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html