Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hello everyone!

La Alianza Latina would like to extend an invitation to come to our meeting tomorrow! If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions in regards to LAL Summer programming or planning please come to Baker 158 tomorrow at 12 PM to share your thoughts.

Thank you everyone, and we hope to see some of you tomorrow!

-La Alianza Latina