Error during command authentication.

Dartmouth Real Estate Club - FIRST 18X Meeting

June 2nd (TOMORROW) @ 7:30 PM in Collis 212

Interested in real estate finance? Eager to learn about RE markets? What is real property and how does it produce income?

The Real Estate Club invites you to our first meeting of the summer term. New members welcome!

We’ll be hosting a roundtable discussion, as well as a short presentation about our term goals, club resources, and basic real estate analysis.

The Dartmouth Real Estate Club was founded to give undergraduate students an opportunity to learn about the real estate profession. Our goals are to build a foundation of technical knowledge in commercial real estate, learn from the expertise of our counterparts at Tuck Business School, and to build relationships with Dartmouth Alumni that lead to internships and jobs.

--

Dartmouth Real Estate Club