To the Dartmouth Community-

As the student publication dedicated to providing a platform for the collision of ideas, we are proud to announce that our first issue is (finally) here: https://sites.dartmouth.edu/commonsense/. It is our hope that these contrasting viewpoints will inspire productive, civil, and rational discourse.

Thank you to everyone who responded to our prompts, and keep an eye out for another email from us later this term looking for writers for our second issue.

If you are interested in getting involved with the publication in another aspect, email us at [log in to unmask]

Happy summer.

- Walker, Steven, Io, Joe, and Shannon