Voxfest this weekend!

Join us in the Bentley for a weekend jam-packed with theater! Remember, all this theater is FREE and open to the public! Just come by the Bentley.

 [cid:188e4a04-ca81-4140-b5e2-ba62d036c03f]

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

At 5 pm:

Project Black Plague

Friday, June 29, 5 pm

Created and performed by Mikaal Sulaiman in collaboration with Hannah Chodos '06

A solo performance that layers sound, video, and live performance that reveals a comprehensive diagnosis of racism through deep epigenetic research.

At 8 pm:

Outlaw

Book and Lyrics by Kate Mulley '05

Music by Andy Peterson

Directed by Benita de Wit

A new musical about Australian outlaw Ned Kelly that explores the lengths to which Kelly went to fight inequality and injustice and the lives of the family he left behind.

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

At 4 pm:

Maids

by Carol Brown '12

Directed by Max Hunter '13

Loosely inspired by Genet’s The Maids, Carol Brown’s new work is a darkly comic exploration of power dynamics set in an unnamed Ohio steel town in 2014. The play follows three sisters, one of whom is particularly lucky.

At 7:30 pm:

Choices People Make (Neukom Prize winning play)

by Jessica Andrewartha

Directed by Daniela Varon '80

A new play about artificial intelligence that asks 'what choices can we entrust to our creations, and which decisions can be made by humans alone?'