ever thought about joining a dance group?

or does it just seem a bit too... scary?

now's the time to DITCH THE COMFORT ZONE and AUDITION FOR...

it's the low-key version of the dance group you know and love

***NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY***

PLUS you'll get PE CREDIT and meet AMAZING NEW people

audition THIS MONDAY from 6-8 PM in STRAUS @ THE ALUMNI GYM

JUST BRING YOURSELF and YOUR BRAND NEW 18X ATTITUDE

we'll teach you everything you need to know ;)

:) see you there (:

**if you can't make auditions or have any questions, blitz this account and we'll figure something out! ***

We are SUGARPLUM, Dartmouth’s student-led contemporary dance group.
For more info, blitz this account or check us out on YouTubeFacebookand Instagram.