Are you interested in exploring the Upper Valley in the best way possible?

Are you planning on riding the Prouty?

Are you cross-training on a bike this summer?

Do you just love wearing spandex?

Join members of the Cycling Team for a ride!  We will be having our weekly social ride this Friday at 4pm — meet us in front of Robo. It’s a great way to explore the Upper Valley, to learn the ins and outs of cycling, and to get to know some new people!

Bring yourself, a road bikewater, and a helmet.  Riders of all experience levels are welcome, whether you've biked across the country or you got your first road bike this summer.

Questions? Need a helmet?  Blitz us @ [log in to unmask] and we might be able to help.

----------------========Dartmouth College Cycling Team========----------------