Know a veteran on campus? Have someone in your life that served or is serving? Want to find a way to support our armed forces? Wondering why there are no classes next Monday?

JOIN THE STUDENT VETERAN'S ASSOCIATION OF DARTMOUTH & DARTMOUTH UNIFORMED SERVICE ALUMNI FOR A MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY!

The entire Dartmouth community is invited to join the Student Veteran's Association of Dartmouth as student veterans place a wreath at the foot of our campus flagpole. We will honor 3,000 of Dartmouth's sons and daughters and nearly a million others who served their country in all wars and who made the ultimate sacrifice for the country.

Dartmouth College President Philip J. Hanlon '77 will assist in placing the wreath. Color detail by Dartmouth Army ROTC cadets.

Location: Flagpole on the Green

Time and Date: Monday, May 28, 2018, at 11:30 AM

If you have any questions, please contact [log in to unmask]