Time to start prepping for finals? Are you waiting or wanting an end-of-term review session for your course? Then fill out this short, one-question poll at the link that follows: Dartgo.org/reviewsessionpoll-18s

Based on student interest, the Tutor Clearinghouse hosts review sessions for select courses before finals period. Study Group Leaders, Resident Experts and/or Tutors will facilitate these sessions. We will plan and schedule review sessions based on your input. Then, before the last week of classes, we will announce and distribute the final review session timetable, including, where possible, review sessions hosted by course facilitators outside of our own academic mentors.

Keep an eye out for the schedule!

If you have any questions or concerns please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. We can also take your responses by email, too, if needed.

Please respond to the poll by MONDAY 5/21!

All the best!

Preetha Sebastian
Peer Tutoring Program Coordinator
Tutor Clearinghouse<https://students.dartmouth.edu/academic-skills/tutor-clearinghouse/about-tutor-clearinghouse>