Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

3 Nights of Pong, 3 Nights of Nice Alcohol, 2 Nights of Live Music

Starting at 11 PM each night

~Last Night: Sigma NUPA Valley~

Come play some wine pong, Choose from our selection of wines

~Tonight: Sigma NuChuck~

This night we'll have a keg of Woodchuck Amber Cider, Live Performance by Ill Jimbus in from Washington, DC

~Tomorrow: Sigma Brew~

For our final night, we're bringing in 2 kegs of beer: one keg of Magic Hat #9 and one keg of Rogue Dead Guy Ale

Second Night of Live Performance by Ill Jimbus brought in from Washington, DC

Here's a link to some of Ill Jimbus's Music

https://m.soundcloud.com/illjimbus