We are so excited for the concert tonight! Below you will find clarifying information about the concert times, gate entrances, and wristbands.

Remember:

The Green Key concert is our largest event and we are expecting nearly 6,000 attendees. Please be safe and be responsible for your guests. WEAR YOUR WRISTBAND. Know that if you do something stupid, you risk jeopardizing the future of the concert for everyone. With that in mind, have fun and enjoy the show!

Here’s to the best Green Key yet!

When does the concert start?

Gates, t-shirts, and student opener, Read Receipts, at 6:30 PM

Followed by

Coast Modern

Quinn XCII

and

Tina she

Do I really need my wristband?

YES!

You must have an official Green Key wristband in order pass through the gates. There will be people checking, so make sure your wristband is on and visible.

Where are the entrances to Gold Coast Lawn?

There are 2 entrances.  One on the Baker Library end of Tuck Drive and the other between Fahey and Butterfield. You will NOT be able to enter from the Thayer end of Tuck Drive.  If you are coming from the Thayer end, you must walk up to one of the 2 official entrances.

Have a fun and safe Green Key!

❤,

PB