Said the reader, “Brair rabbit, do you know why we braai”

Replied the rabbit, “Come closer, dear reader, and I will tell you why we braai.”

“When the sun is high, and the sky is clear, hunger is all you need to fear

That is why, when the sun is high, the only thing to do is braai."

We're having South African barbecue, also known as braai for dinner. 6pm, 14 School Street. Boerewors, a regional sausage, sweet potatoes, spiced eggplant, and a charred watermelon salad.

"But wait, dear reader," said the rabbit. "There is one more thing that I must tell."

"For with this knowledge you will excel

Rude mechanical and master linguist

Let's see if this will peak you interest

At 5:15, Dartmouth's favorite prodigy,

Peter Skow will give a homily."

With a tip of his hat and his story finally closed,

Briar Rabbit ran off, found a soft spot in the sun, and dozed.

Before the dinner, please consider coming to a simple Eucharist at St. Thomas from 5:15-5:45 tonight. There will be time for quiet prayer and reflection from 5:00-5:15. As always, this is open to everyone, regardless of faith background or lack thereof. Peter Skow, '18, will be giving the homily and dropping some knowledge on us all before he graduates.