The Nathan Smith Society Annual Senior Sendoff

The Nathan Smith Society will honor all our graduating senior members at a special event on Tuesday, May 22, 6 PM, Fahey Ground.  This annual event not only honors their accomplishments, but allows them the opportunity to pass on words of wisdom to those who are following in their footsteps.    Questions we will ask them include:

This is a wonderful way to get sage advice as you plan your own upcoming terms at Dartmouth!

Please RSVP by Monday May 21 to this link

Enjoy Lou's pies too!

- Kevin A. Hoffer-Hawlik '19, Shepard Conner '20, Kayla Lieuw '19 and Jonathan Liu '21 for the Nathan Smith Society Executive Committee