[cid:image001.jpg@01D3E93F.C5308860]

Summer Employment Opportunities!

Includes 18X Hanover FSP!

The Academic Skills Center/Tutor Clearinghouse is looking for students seeking employment during the summer term! We are interested in identifying candidates for the positions of:

*        Academic Skills Center Intern (37.5 hours/week)
*        Peer Academic Enrichment Intern (5/10 hours/week)

The Tutor Clearinghouse is a direct service of the Academic Skills Center in place to offer peer academic enrichment to undergraduate students currently enrolled in coursework at Dartmouth College. The internship positions provide support to the professional staff of these services.

Check out: dartgo.org/ascintern for more information.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Contact the Academic Skills Center ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) with any questions you might have that aren't answered on the website.

Applications will be taken until 9 a.m., Monday, 21 May