That's right. We're talking $200 bucks to Pine.

All you gotta do is help out a good cause.

[cid:a0b4accc-311d-4397-8118-c2fa6dd3186e]

COLLEGES AGAINST CANCER presents...

One Fish, Two Fish, We All Wish For A Cure!

Come to Relay for Life on Saturday, May 12th from 12-6 PM at Occom Commons and Goldstein Lawn at McLaughlin!

All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society, which is involved in cancer research, patient support, and cancer detection and prevention. Come for however long works for you!

Wouldn't you love to come and pie your incoming Student Body President and Vice President, Monik Walters and Nicole Knape?!?

There’ll be food by Stinsons, Laser Tag and a Bouncy Castle! Enjoy performances by X.ado, the Decibelles, the Aires, Dartmouth Asian Dance Troupe, and Street Soul!

It's super easy to register and make a small donation at: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY18NER?pg=entry&fr_id=88065

If donating to a good cause isn't enough incentive for you, the top fundraising team wins…

$200 in gift cards to PINE.

Together we can make a difference.

If you’re interested in volunteering, sign up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/177iaGYnkzrMc2naCDWJpfALRzqc-0sVnJd9fCyf06ec/edit#gid=0