The Green Key concert is THIS. FRIDAY. Can you believe it??

Please remember that in order to attend the concert, you MUST be wearing a wristband. If you are confused about anything having to do with wristbands, please refer to this document.

All on-term undergraduate students should have received a wristband in their Hinman box by the end of Thursday last week. Please go check your Hinman box for your wristband.

TOMORROW is the LAST CHANCE to pick up guest wristbands, graduate student wristbands, and wristbands for off-term students. You MUST be wearing YOUR OWN WRISTBAND in order to pick up wristbands for other students.

We will be registering guests and distributing wristbands @ Collis from

10:00 am - 5:00pm tomorrow, 5/15. After that, you will not be able to register any additional guests, nor will you be able to pick up wristbands for your friends who are off. Please plan accordingly.

Thank you for your cooperation. We work really hard to put this concert together, and we just want it to be the safest and most enjoyable experience it can be for everyone.

We can't wait to see you on Gold Coast on Friday!!

,

PB