Want to make an impact beyond the classroom and get course credit to change the world?

Are you interested in using design thinking to solve real-world challenges in partnership with local organizations?

Then get excited for the 2019 Senior Design Challenge! A two-term capstone experience course for rising seniors (that’s you ‘19s!) from all majors across campus who want to push the boundaries of their studies on an applied design project that will have a real impact with its users. The Senior Design Challenge will be offered in the winter and spring terms of 2019.

Come to our info session on May 16th at 5:00pm in Carson 061 to hear from ‘18s currently in the course and get all your questions answered.

The info session won't be longer than 30 minutes and there will be delicious snacks!

RSVP Here
(and in the meantime, check out our cool website to learn more about the course)

See you there!