Are you sitting at your desk

memorizing bird calls for ecology or writing a boring old research paper, wistfully looking out your window and wishing you were outside?

Do you like fun?

Do you like super amazing beautiful incredible human beings?

Have you seen some spectacular souls out on the green tossing a frisbee and thought…. God I wish that was me.

Well friends this is your chance

Come to the first B-Ride practice of the spring and play fun frisbee with cool kids.

Wait I don’t know how to play Frisbee?

It doesn’t matter!!! We’ll teach you

But I’m in Sheba, the Aires, Varsity Hockey, Intramural Badminton, and I’m president of Cappa Cappa Puccino, How will I find the time to dedicate myself to another activity?

Come as often as your heart desires!! But this is a great chance when the sun is shining SWOON

Pick-up by cars will be happening right after 2s at 3:20pm in front of the Cube. Come for fun in the sun, stay for team dinner on second floor Foco!!

See you there!!