ACLU: Know Your Rights Session
May 1st

5:00pm-6:00pm
Haldeman 41
Dinner Provided

OVIS is hosting a “Know Your Rights” session, presented by the NH affiliate of the ACLU.  We encourage all undocumented or DACA-mented students and allies to attend this important informational session. With the recent reports of border agent sightings, detentions on the greyhound and in the upper valley, and changing immigration laws, it is important we as a Dartmouth community are up to date on our rights and the rights of our peers.

The presenters will discuss topics including the state of DACA, ICE visits, family preparedness, and how the ACLU is supporting immigrant communities.

Hope to see you all there.

Best,
DMPLA